Broadly, HRPConsult Limited provides the following services
- Resourcing & Talent Management
- Learning Interventions
- Organizational Development.
- Human Resources Management Advisory
- Expatriate Services
- Cyber Security Services
- Recruitment for Executive positions
- Recruitment of Graduates for Trainee Programmes (Assessment Centres)
- Recruitment for all levels of employees
- Development of Succession Planning Processes
- Leadership Skills Training
- Learning Needs Analysis
- Development and delivery of learning interventions
- Training management services
- Development of fit-for-purpose organization structure
- Development and implementation of Performance Management systems
- Development and delivery of team effectiveness sessions
- Assessment of organizational systems effectiveness
- Career development sessions
- Human Resources strategy development
- Executive and employee coaching
- Payroll Management services
- Development of Human Resources Manuals (Policies and Procedures)
- Expatriate Mobility Management (Relocation Services)
- Legal And Regulatory Assistance (Immigration)
- Expatriate Assignment Planning And Cost Control
- Statutory Compliance Support
- Development of Cyber Security Policies and Procedures for all sectors of the economy
- Online Cyber Security Awareness and Incident Response Training
- Cyber Security Training and Workshops
- Cyber Security Programmme Development
- Continuous Monitoring Programmme
- Cyber Security Compliance Assessment (NIST)
- Cyber Technical Security Assessments (Penetration Testing)
- Systems Audits and Risks
- GDPR Training
Our Services in Detail [Click to Expand]
Resourcing and Talent Management
Our recruitment efforts and successes cut across industries (Oil and Gas, manufacturing, media, financial institutions, Not-for-profit etc); across organizational hierarchy (from entry-level to C-level executives) and across functions (marketing, administration, legal, operations, finance, HR etc). Our clients have been pleased with our placements, and we continue to recruit people who are both competent and passionate about what they do, using simple-but-innovative selection strategies.
We help our clients to identify their top talents and design strategies to develop and retain them. We are also committed to developing young professionals, and in addition to one-on-one career coaching, we facilitate several workshops on professional development – Career Planning, CV Writing, Personal Branding, Work Ethics and Interviewing Skills among others.
From learning needs assessment through learning design, delivery, transfer and evaluation, we provide cutting edge intervention. We believe that not all cases of non-or under-performance can be resolved with training so we are thorough in our approach in deploying learning interventions.
Our interventions include corporate training programmes covering a variety of topics including General/Soft, Professional Skills training and Leadership Development. Our trademark is to break complex concepts into simple everyday examples that makes it easy for participants to transfer onto their jobs.
Organizational DevelopmentAfter initial discussions, we conduct a Needs Analysis and design Human Resource interventions that address specific needs (boosting employee morale, motivation, attitudes, performance etc), or propose organization structural changes that support clients’ work in the long term.
Human Resource Management Advisory
We support our clients to development of human resource management strategy; design and documentation of policies and procedures, design of performance measurement tools, selection techniques, job analyses and job evaluations, and salary structure and administration among others. We also help our clients to identify key performance indicators and design metrics for organizational performance tracking and measurement.
Expatriate Mobility Management(Relocation Services)The management of international assignee resources is increasingly becoming a major determinant of success or failure in international business. HRP Consult Limited is able to assist you minimize the failures associated with assignee mobility. We offer the following suite of services to guarantee that assignees and their families / companions settle-in effortlessly to safeguard the success of their assignments.
- Entrance briefing / policy counselling
- Cultural orientation
- Transportation arrangement
- Temporary accommodation
- Permanent home search and tenancy management
- School search
- Household goods moving
- Settling in support
- Assistance with opening bank accounts
- Assistance with obtaining driving license
Legal And Regulatory Assistance(Immigration)
Changing legislation makes immigration compliance a constant area of concern. Our goal under this package is to move assignees and their families smoothly and expeditiously across our borders within the confines of the applicable immigration laws. To this end, we provide assistance with:
- Work permits
- Residence permits
- Emergency entry visas
- Filing of annual returns
Expatriate Assignment Planning And Cost ControlAssigning an employee to an operation overseas or simply to another jurisdiction is a significant financial commitment. This is evident in the fact that employment costs of expatriates tend to be multiple times higher than those of local employees. This means that assignee mobility decisions should be treated like any other business decision with the costs and associated benefits sharply brought into focus.
Our services under assignment planning and budgeting are as follows:
- Pre-assignment cost estimate designed to include payroll costs but also consider and highlight off-payroll expenses that tend to spiral when the transition is not managed properly
- Expense tracking and recording
- Reconciliation of estimated costs against actual expenditure and recommending adjustments where necessary during the assignment
- Determination of the overall actual costs including trailing costs after departure
- Overall analysis of the budget versus actual costs and reporting for future decision-making.
Statutory Compliance SupportLocal content compliance Given the recent coming into force of Local Content Regulations for both the Mining and Petroleum industries in Ghana, companies in those sectors which engage expatriate employees are required to prepare and submit on a periodic basis, specific information with regards to their plans for knowledge transfer, capacity building and training of the local work force by the expatriates in order to create a sound succession plan. Once referred to us, we will provide ongoing support in the following areas
- Preparation of periodically required reports on the employment of expatriates and accompanying required information as it relates to the employment and training sub-plans submitted by the respective entities
- Periodic reviews and monitoring to identify areas of weaknesses and / or exposures that may result in non-compliance
Cyber Security ServicesCyber Security is a body of technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programmes and data from attacks, damage or unauthorized access. In a computing context, security includes both cyber security and physical security. Effective cyber security reduces the risk of cyber-attacks and protects organization’s and individual’s from the unauthorized exploitation of systems, networks and technologies. In response to the risks of attacks, we offer a variety of services that provide effective cyber security protection for the organization networks, computers, systems and technologies. Some of our offerings are :
- Development of Cyber Security Policies and Procedures for all sectors of the economy,
- Online Cyber Security Awareness and Incident Response Training,
- Cyber Security Training and Workshops,
- Cyber Security Programmme Development,
- Continuous Monitoring Programmme,
- Cyber Security Compliance Assessment (NIST),
- Cyber Technical Security Assessments (Penetration Testing),
- Systems Audits and Risks,
- GDPR Training.