Head of Corporate AffairsQUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONNEL SPECIFICATIONS
- First degree in Business Administration (Marketing Option), Economics, and Social sciences
- Master’s Degree in Corporate communications, Marketing or any other related field with at least ten (10) years’ experience in Business Corporate Affairs and brands management
- Qualified membership of a recognized Professional Marketing body i.e Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK), Chartered Institute of Public Relations (IPR) (Advantage)
- Knowledge in Brands Management and Reputation management
- Media relationship building
- Good analytical skills and judgement
- Project management skills and capabilities
- Ability to manage Cost and control budgets
- Demonstrated media relations expertise
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to distil complex issues
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal communication and personal presentation skills
- Commercial acumen and ability to manage budgets as required
- High level of initiative and independence
- Previous experience in a Financial Institution is highly desirable.
- Ability to work with various teams and willing to be “hands on”.
- High level of commitment and professionalism
- High level of maturity
Client Service ExecutivePRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner / transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Schedule Internal Office Meetings and Client Meeting Room Bookings
- Welcome and Induct new Office Tenants / Clients
- Compile and Distribute Member Bulletins/ Periodic Newsletter by email / notice board
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain a hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for and distribute Courier packages.
- Manage Messenger Services for clients
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Research price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
- Organize Executive Staff travel arrangements
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors and clients.
- Manage the Managing Director’s calendar.
- Prepare and maintain Managing Director’s expense report.
- Supervise support staff.
- Provide office orientation for new employees
- Marketing of offices products and services
- Preparation and presentation of proposals to prospective clients
- Invoicing of clients and issuing receipts on receipt of payments
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- Customer Service Training and Sales Training would be an advantage
- 3-5 years in a service delivery position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent organizational skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
OTHER COMPETENCIES Effective communicator, Innovative, Efficient, Team Player, Honest and ethical